Gloves off!

December 27th, 2010 lanepo14

I want to make this clear to all readers that I am not an advocate for violence. However, I love Hockey games and I love how the players themselves have an almost “unwritten law” that allows them to fight. The fight settles their own problems without the interference of referential calls in an almost traditional and accepted way of play. I LOVE IT.

Besides Christmas with the big Nepomuceno family, on the 27th, the “older” cousins and my boyfriend went to a Black Hawks game. I am huge Black Hawks fan. I was a fan even BEFORE the big Stanley Cup win and I will proudly say that I wear my home game Toews Jersey at Holy Cross despite the many Flyers jerseys I see. I love my hawks. Although I too will admit that they are not the same after last year. They lost Bufyglien (football player on skates), Anti-Niemi (awesome goalie), and a few other awesome players. It just won’t ever be the same.

Sorry about the rant … I just feel pretty passionate towards my Black Hawks opinions, but here are a few pictures and videos from the game. It was so much fun! Hawks were playing the Ohio Blue Jackets and the Hawks won. I also rubbed it into my roommate’s , Ali, face because she is from Ohio. 😛

United Center

United Center

Dramatic picture of my cousins- Johnny, Jonathon, Matthew, and my brother, Edward.

This my boyfriend, John, and I. IT'S JOHN'S FIRST TIME TO A HAWKS GAME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODbJyQPFy28